Perygee is a platform that consists of two distinct environments: the home page and the admin console. Much like building a website on Squarespace, the creation tools and settings are contained in the admin console and the published content (e.g. dashboards) is displayed on the home page.
Navigating between the home page and admin console
There are two ways to move between the home page and admin console:
- From the left side panel, click the “Admin console” text button or “My home page” if you’re in the admin console, OR
- Click the Perygee logo in the top left to switch views
Navigating the home page
There are three different sections on the home page, which are organized in the left side panel:
- Dashboards - customized page of widgets that allow you to monitor and take action on your security data.
- Forms - a way to consistently collect information from members of your organization.
- Queries - a set of parameters that find desired items, which can be used throughout the platform and are viewed in a table format from the home page.
Navigating the admin console
The admin console is the control center for Perygee. From here, you can create and edit dashboards, forms, queries, and automations. You can view a history of changes, add new people to your organizations, import data, create integrations, and more.